Tuesday, June 23, 2015

What I've Decluttered pt. 1


I've begun the long process of organizing my closet. And step one is to declutter. Here's the before pictures
The full closet

The awkward corner under my dresses

Literally don't understand this mess

What is in these boxes???

Long story short, this was is a mess. Four donation bags and five trash bags later, almost everything I own is in one of the two closets. I don't have any before pictures of the other closet (it had other family members' stuff in it), but I do have afters!

I finally have floor visible, so friends can lay their sleeping bags out.

Here's what it looked like after 4 hours:

Here's what I have left to go through


This is the main closet, with my school stuff on the top shelf.

This is my other closet, where my suitcases, formal dresses, and other things I use but not often are stored. (That white bag is my current donation bag. It's already halfway filled.)

The clear and white drawers hold my scarves, tank tops, sweatshirts, and the shirts for my t-shirt quilt. Basically, if it doesn't belong in another room, it's in one of these two closets.


Stay tuned for part 2, which shows the completed project!