Saturday, September 19, 2015

September Favorites

Oh my goodness! I haven't posted in ages! I would like to apologize for not posting, as well as for the quality. I'm posting from my phone, so it's more difficult to code and add photos.

TV Shows:
Arrow
Supernatural

Movies:
Dirty Dancing
Grease

Songs:
"Me Gustas Tu" by GFriend (It's in Korean, not Spanish.)
"Shake It Off" by Twenty One Two (Excellent cover, and the parody used in the Supernatural Parody from The Hillywood Show is amazing too.)


Other musings:
Wanting to transfer schools halfway through high school is very difficult, especially when the schools have very different graduation requirements. (And assign different amounts of credits to certain classes!)
If I do transfer, I begin the process next month.

(Edited 07/31/2017 to remove broken links)

No comments:

Post a Comment