Saturday, March 26, 2016

Redefining

Lately, I've been trying to redefine my style. I'm completely smitten by looks inspired by Blair Waldorf, Massie Block, and anything Southern prep. Although I plan on creating a wardrobe almost entirely inspired by these ideals, I also plan on keeping my defining pieces-black combat boots, black jeans, and leather jackets because, unfortunately, heels and dresses are not always practical.

I'm also redefining how I want my room to look. I definitely want something more classic, but also very modern. I'm thinking about a nautical theme. I still love Captain America, so I can keep most of my Cap themed items out, since the color scheme is the same.

Unfortunately, changing my look costs more than I'm willing to spend. I will be sure to update my progress, however.

No comments:

Post a Comment