Monday, May 07, 2018

A Week in the Life (April 9)


I'm so sorry for the delay, but here's my first of many blog posts before the end of the year!



Monday:
I went to school and attended a scholarship meeting for my upcoming freshman year.
While at school, I spent most of my time writing for the school newspaper as well as researching topics for my English paper.

Tuesday:
I went to school (again) and this time finished my articles for the paper and began to design an outline for my paper. I also wrote and edited more blog posts, so there should be approximately 5 more coming out in the next two weeks or so! I've got a lot of school work going on this month, so I have to write as much as I can when I get the time!

Wednesday:
While at school, I made my prom and graduation nail appointments, as well as decided on my graduation hair and makeup. I also went to work after school. Not exactly eventful.

Thursday:
I didn't really do anything besides school, so there's nothing interesting here, sadly.

Friday:
Friday was prom, so I didn't go to school at all. I had brunch in the morning, then went to get my nails done. I then had lunch before rushing to my hair and makeup which ended up taking an extra hour. I ended up booking it to my pictures, but it worked out, so the stress was only temporary (but there was still a lot of it…) I'm still waiting to get my prom photos back, but I know they're going to be great! 
After prom, I headed to my friend's house to watch The Greatest Showman and sleep over. Granted, it was like 2 am by the time I went to sleep, but it's technically Friday night, right?

Saturday:
I woke up around 10 and got ready to go into work by 1:30. Yep, I had to work the day after prom. It kind of sucked, but at least I didn't have any medical emergencies or saves.

No comments:

Post a Comment