Monday, May 28, 2018

Orientation Packing List



I've been back from college orientation for exactly a week now, so I feel like I can tell you what all you need to bring. Obviously, every college is different and most will send you a list, but this is what I packed for my two-day orientation

Clothing:

  • Nike shorts
  • Jean shorts
  • 2 t-shirts
  • Rain jacket
  • Pajamas
  • Socks
  • Underwear
  • Tennis shoes
  • Chaco's (these are my babies. I highly recommend them to anyone with knee problems and will be doing a lot of walking)


Toiletries:

  • Body wash
  • Toothbrush
  • Toothpaste
  • Mouthwash
  • Hairbrush
  • Deodorant
  • Makeup
  • Makeup remover
  • Face wash
  • Moisturizer
  • Spot cream
  • Contacts
  • Contact solution


Other:

  • Blanket (dorms are cold, even in the middle of May. Worst case scenario, you can lay on top of the linens they give you and use your blanket to sleep on. Not saying that's what I did, but that's what I did)
  • Notebook
  • Pens
  • Charger
  • Wallet
  • Any forms your college asks you to bring


As always, graphic made in canva. photo is not mine

No comments:

Post a Comment