Thursday, August 04, 2016

Throwback Thursday Tunes

Today's blog post is inspired by Spotify's #ThrowbackThursday playlist, but is in no way affiliated with Spotify.

2006 was a great year for pop music. If I had to limit myself to a year of pop, I would choose 2006 or 2007. Here are 30 of my favorites (in no particular order):


  1. Crazy by Gnarls Barkley
  2. Dani California by Red Hot Chili Peppers
  3. Dirty Little Secret by All American Rejects
  4. Breakaway by Kelly Clarkson
  5.  Promiscuous by Nelly Furtado
  6. Maneater by Nelly Furtado
  7. SexyBack by Justin Timberlake
  8. Run it! by Chris Brown
  9. My Love by Justin Timberlake
  10. Who Knew by P!nk
  11. The Way I Are by Timbaland
  12. Hips Don't Lie by Shakira
  13. Clumsy by Fergie
  14. Fergalicious by Fergie
  15. Glamorous by Fergie
  16. London Bridge by Fergie (okay the entire album was great)
  17. Ridin' by Chamillionaire
  18. Gold Digger by Kanye West
  19. Stickwitu by Pussycat Dolls
  20.  Smack That by Akon and Eminem
  21. Who Says You Can't Go Home by Bon Jovi
  22. Jesus, Take the Wheel by Carrie Underwood 
  23. Waiting on the World to Change by John Mayer
  24. Feel Good Inc by Gorillaz
  25. Summetime by Kenny Chesney
  26. When You Were Young by The Killers
  27. Grillz by Nelly (I'm glad this trend died. #NoShame)
  28.  I Write Sins Not Tragedies by Panic at the Disco
  29. Dance, Dance by Fall Out Boy
  30. Everytime We Touch by Cascada

No comments:

Post a Comment