Thursday, March 15, 2018

Links I Love (03/15)



  1. 10 Ways to Be Environmentally Conscious on Campus (Her Campus)

Most people who know me know that I'm fairly big on sustainability  and eco-friendliness. I try to recycle often and use less plastic. I'm also trying to cut out palm oil because of the destruction caused within the rainforest. However, I'm going to end up being at a cross-roads in college, trying to navigate helping the environment while on a small budget, and this article was a big help in new ways to do it.

This one is just plain #relatable. We all acknowledge that middle school was a rough time, but at least we can laugh about it now. It's only funny because we all did it.

This one is pretty self-explanatory. Sales = happy me!!

Also if you know me, you know I'm obsessed with college packing lists, college dorm hauls, and college move in day vlogs. This one is probably my favorite because I'm staying in the South for college, so I'm not going to need bulky winter clothes, just a few pairs of jeans and a couple of sweatshirts. I think that it's just more realistic based on my {very} southern life.

This also relates to the previous link, but this one is for everything else. Most of my family who went to college were commuters, so they don't have a lot of advice in way of what to bring to college. This way, I get practical advice from someone who's been there in terms of how to decide if it's really worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment