Sunday, December 02, 2018

Guest Posts Now In Demand

I'm currently looking for featured bloggers to guest post on my blog. Soon, I will open a page with all of this information, along with anything else I feel is needed.

Types of guest posts I'm looking for:

  • Reviews
  • Organization
  • Study tips
  • Healthy dorm foods
  • College advice
However, I am open to many other ideas!

Submission form:

Name:
Blog(s) you write for:
Post Title:
Tags:
Actual Post:


If you are interested in guest blogging for me, please email me at elizabethbrooke942@yahoo.com so that we can further discuss your post and when I would like it done by. 

Disclaimer: I will not store or use your email after your post is published. However, if you wish for me to leave you in my contacts because you have questions or want to post another time, just let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment