Friday, February 01, 2019

A Day in the Life of Me


It's been awhile since I've done one of these, and obviously with me being in college, my daily schedule has changed a LOT. So without further ado, here's an updated version.

6:30 am: Wake up, check emails, texts, and other notifications

7:00 am: get ready, eat breakfast

7:30 am: leave dorm for classes

8:00-11:00: I'm in my first two classes of the day

11:30-12:45: I hang out with my friends, get some lunch, and do some of my homework. Usually, I'm already ahead so I don't have to work too much, but I'm taking so many hours this semester, it feels like I'm already behind.

1:00-4:00: I'm in the rest of my classes. It's a drag, having hour and a half long classes, but it also means I have days off instead of sitting in classes all day, five days a week.

4:00-6:00: I'm either doing homework or taking a break, depending on what homework I have to do, how much of it I have, and my motivation to do more school stuff.

6:15ish: I get dinner, usually at one of the chain restaurants on campus. I switched meal plans to one with fewer meal swipes because I realized last semester than my meal swipes were sitting extremely unused.

7:00-9:30 ish: I'm back in my room, again, probably back on that schoolwork grind. If I'm not in my room, I'm at church, club meetings, or with my boyfriend. This is probably the least structured part of my day, but I don't mind it.

9:30-10:00: I get ready for bed, and try to go to sleep by 10. Occasionally, a coding assignment will keep me up until closer to 11, but I try to not make that a habit.


Well, here is my daily schedule. Hopefully you enjoyed learning at least a little bit about the life of a college student.

No comments:

Post a Comment