Monday, June 11, 2018

Links I Love (06/11)


These are the 4 articles I've been loving this week.

1. Dear Future Husband, These are My Prayers for You...
These are the promises I make every day to my long term boyfriend. I want to be someone who is unafraid to admit that love takes work and effort

2. Womanly Wednesday a Guest Post on Being Too Smart to be a Stay-at-Home Mom
I think out of all the articles I've read, this is the one that hits the hardest. I've always consistently done well in school, but I don't feel strongly about "using my intelligence." I've always been told It's career first, but it's always been in my head that family is the most important thing.

3. Healthy Collegiate Grocery List
Although this does mostly apply to college students, I still think these tips apply to anyone who is looking to save money while still eating well, or is already strapped for cash but wants to eat better. The checklist at the end is not only visually appealing but also helpful.

4. Why It Matters That We're Marrying in a Church
This is one of those things that used to confuse me- why does it matter because God is everywhere? Spoken Bride is one of my favorite websites for religious help, and this article explained the why it's in a Church besides "Well, canon law says so."

No comments:

Post a Comment