Wednesday, July 22, 2015

Wednesday Wishlist: Beauty Products

I usually buy more makeup around my birthday and again when school starts. It's a beautiful 6 month schedule that makes buying things like mascara and concealer so much easier.


Clinque BB Cream












I really love Clinique makeup. As someone with sensitive skin (and eyes. I have no idea how I can wear contacts), this is one of the few brands that prevent me from drying out, turning red, breaking out, etc. I'm currently using Covergirl foundation, but I'm looking for something lighter that won't settle as much.


Urban Decay Naked Skin Concealer in Fair Neutral

NARS Contour Blush in Olympia













I swear by NARS products. I love the look and feel, and (the most important!) I don't have a reaction!

Clinique Naturally Glossy Mascara

Contour Brush Set

Blender Sponge

EcoTools Essential Eye Set Brushes

Urban Decay Naked 3
I'm pale and love smoky eyes. That's why I'm choosing the 3 over Naked or Naked2.

Essie Millionails

Essie Grow Stronger Base

Crystal Nail File


Cuticle Oil

Not Your Mother's Texturizing Spray












Dry Shampoo
(I need some recommendations.)

Chi Flat Iron

No comments:

Post a Comment