Sunday, October 25, 2015

How I Organize My Planner

I use a MintGreen academic planner from Walmart. The tabs down the side separate the months. Each month begins with a monthly view followed by a notes section. The days are divided by weeks, with Saturday and Sunday getting their own individual boxes.

I use 6 colors, one for each class, one for other school-related things, and one for everything else. Black, pale pink, turquoise, and magenta are for my classes, blue is for general school, and green is for everything else. I also use post-it notes for to-do lists to move from week to week and post-it tabs to mark the current week.

As a student, I prefer academic planners over standard planners, as learned last year. Even though I keep blog and work schedules in my planner, I still find using this one academic one to be the most beneficial to me. Some people do better using multiple planners, but I color-code everything. I don't need two planners-yet.

If you have any other questions, you can just comment!

No comments:

Post a Comment